Bursary application for the CSCM26
A limited number of bursaries are available for graduate and PhD students and young postdoc scientists (max age 35) to enable them to attend the CSCM26 by covering, partially or completely, accommodation costs.
Bursary application procedure:
- Register for CSCM26 before
April 15thApril 22nd. Once your abstract is accepted you will receive an e-mail, however, please do not pay the accommodation until you receive a decision from the Bursary Committee (May 1st, 2018).
- Send the required bursary documents by e-mail to the Bursary Committee not later than
April 15th, 2018.April 22nd 2018. to email@example.com.
- A decision about the bursary application will be communicated to all applicants by May 1st, 2018. This e-mail will also contain all necessary information as for how to continue with registration procedure.
Required documents for bursary application (as pdf files):
- Curriculum Vitae - single A4 page. PDF should be named SURNAME_CV
- List of publications. PDF should be named SURNAME_LP
- Recommendation letter from Supervisor or Head of the Department/Group. PDF file should be named SURNAME_RL_SURNAME OF SUPERVISOR
- Letter of Motivation for Bursary Application. PDF should be named SURNAME_M